Registration Process: Returning Referees
The TASO State Registration Window is now open! $25 Late Registration Fee will be applied by TASO State beginning September 5, 2023
- Renew Membership with TASO State - If you are a current TASO member, you must go to the TASO website and click the Membership Renewal link on the upper right corner of the home page. Complete the online application process and pay the $85.00 registration fee ($110.00 after 09/05/2023) to renew your TASO membership. As you know, this fee includes insurance, background check, and rules book.
- Watch the TASO State Rules Video - After you receive confirmation of your renewed application, login to your TASO member portal, watch the Rules Video (once it is available) in its entirety. In your TASO member portal, you will see the rules video in your list of requirements needed to complete the certification process.
- Complete the TASO State Rules Test - After you view the entire online rules presentation video, click the test link in your TASO member portal to take the online test. You may retake the test multiple times until you receive a passing score of 80 (you must score at least 90 to be eligible for playoffs).
- Pay TASO Soccer San Antonio Local Chapter Dues - Resolve any outstanding balances due and pay the 2023-2024 Local Chapter Dues and assigning fee deposit.
- Chapter Dues: $30.00
- Assigning Fee Deposit: $80.00